It’s your son’s sixth birthday and you’re wondering what to do. You want to make this a birthday he never forgets, even when he’s an old man. You want something special — happy 5th birthday son quotes. This is why we created this page so you can find all the happy 5th birthday son quotes you could ever want!
Happy 5th Birthday to My Son Quotes
1. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Happy Birthday… to my son, thank you for being so awesome. Love you so much… Happy 5th birthday to my son quotes
2. Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Today, we celebrate your fifth birthday and I know you’d to turn the whole world into a wonderland and magic land. You’ve made me believe that dreams can come true and life is never complete without wonder. Happy fifth birthday, my son!
3. Dear Son – Sorry for not being there for all your childhood years and not noticing the brownie points that you have made. You are now five, and I hope you grow up with a feeling that I am around. All good wishes for you my son.
4. Your birthday is the perfect time to thank you for being so special. You are the greatest son, and I love you so much. I look forward to another year of fun, laughter, memories, and so much more. Cheers to many more wonderful years together! HELLO FELLOW READERS…Have fun with our birthday cards
5. May this day be full of joy, laughter, and happiness-all for you! I know that I will never forget the greatest gift that was ever given to me: you. I am celebrating your fifth birthday today, but our bond is timeless. You are my greatest teacher; I am learning things from your tiny hands that no book can teach.
6. My son, I hope you will always stay true to your values and principles. Thank you for enriching our lives with more color. Wishing you a blissful happy birthday!
7. Dear son, you have just completed 5 years in this world. I pray that all your dreams come true and you achieve them one day. You have been a loving son, a caring brother, and a supportive friend to all your little friends. I am sure that you will become a successful man when you grow up.
8. To you my son, I wish you a very happy birthday! As I look at you today, I keep asking myself if all the sleepless nights and stress were worth it. In the end, though, seeing you standing right here before me is all that matters.
9. On this special day of his life, I want to say that all parents have some expectations from their children. I am no exception. You are the kind of child that has exceeded all my expectations. Every parent would be lucky to have a son like you. I always knew you were special, but you have proven me more right than I could have imagined. Happy birthday, sweetheart!
10. Today, we celebrate the birth of our son, the joy of our lives and we wish you to grow each day with knowledge and love in your heart. May this day turn out to be a turning point in your life. We share this special occasion with family and friends, and we appreciate the love that has been showered on us from all around.
11. Happy birthday to my only peanut butter cup
12. Delightful Birthday wishes to a friend filled with fun and love.
13. to my beautiful baby boy, today and every day: I love you more than all the stars in the sky and all the glittering jewels and crystals under the sea. I love you more than all the cheerful sounds and songs of birds in the wood
14. Happy Birthday, Luke! I’m so excited to see what the next year brings. May all your birthday wishes come true!
15. Nothing makes me happier than being a dad. Today I have a new reason to be grateful – my five-year-old son, Cooper. His charisma and sparkles make every day an adventure as we play, laugh, and dig deep together as father
16. Catching up on all the key fashion news with my favorite male fashion editor. #HappyBirthdayHobie
17. It’s been a stressful few days working from home. I love you, kid. No more sharing the keyboard with me.
18. No matter how big he gets, this warm-hearted little boy will always be my little man.
19. May your birthday be filled with memories that you’ll cherish for a lifetime. Happy 5th Birthday!
20. Happy birthday to my Little Big Man! Still can’t believe you’re already five years old. Here’s to all the adventures, good times, and more wonderful memories to come on this big day. #HappyBirthday
21. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Big Man! He’s five years old today! What a wonderful time to enjoy the birthday cake.
22. Hola Leti, It’s your friend Liliana here! Wanted to wish you a happy birthday. So much has happened in the last five years-you’ve grown so much. Looking forward to your next big adventure come this July.
23. It is hard to believe that our little boy is now five years old, but the time has gone so quickly! When we adopted him at two weeks old, he was very sick. He was underweight and had an infection in his stomach. After many sleepless nights, rounds of antibiotics, and hand-feeding formula, he soon became healthy and happy! On his birthday here are some pictures of him enjoying his day.
24. On the occasion of your fifth birthday, we wish you all the joys and pleasures of life.
25. It pleases us to present you with our best wishes on your fifth birthday. All the best, Treznor Corp
26. Happy Birthday to our most important client! We’ve seen you grow into your new role and we look forward to working with you for many years to come!
27. Today, I will be celebrating the second anniversary of my son’s birth. It is truly amazing that he already has his personality and interests. I am looking forward to his growth in the future.
28. It’s amazing how far we’ve come since you were born 5 years ago—how much you’ve grown, how much I’ve changed. Happy birthday, son!
29. Happy Birthday to the sweetest little funny man in the world. ❤️
30. As he becomes 5 today, Here’s wishing you health, wealth, happiness, and all the things you dream about. Keep Smiling.
Happy 5th Birthday to My Son Poems
31. Hi son! I want to wish you a happy 5th birthday. You have made me proud, you have done great things in life, and have brought me joy beyond imagination. I love you with all my heart and mature you are deepening your bond with your father and me every day. Happy birthday!
32. I can’t believe my baby turns 5 this week! Time has flown by. #childhoodunplugged
33. Can’t wait to celebrate my boy today with all his friends and family. #bdayboy
34. Today is the day when my son turned 5. I can’t believe that he has already reached this milestone. The day seems much longer when I was carrying him in my womb. Even so, everything in his life has changed since he was born. Looking back on his childhood, I remember how cute he was, and looking at him now makes me teary-eyed.
35. Cannot believe that our baby is five today. Sending lots of love from both cheeks #TruckerBoy #5 ❤️
36. I can’t wait for summertime to come back around, and one of the best things about it is holding hands with my baby boy and taking him to the beach!
37. Once you’ve seen the world in black and white, you can’t go back to color.
38. I’m the luckiest dad in the world. I like to think that you’re lucky, too.
39. So much to be thankful for. Such a beautiful day to celebrate community. ❤️☃#backyardbarnraiser
40. It’s a wonderful day to celebrate your 5th birthday, my son! I hope you have a secret wish for this day since your birthday is once in five years. You are getting closer to the teenage years and I try to be ready for it.
41. My son, your fifth birthday is a very special one. You have been a wonderful boy that I love dearly with all my heart. As a mom, I try my level best to ensure you have everything you need to be happy and grow up in a happy environment. Today, I am proud to say you have been raised in an environment where you have been taught about the importance of respect. You have been taught self-reliance, honesty, and how to live life with a free mind.
42. My son, you are the most precious gem in my life. You are the sun that brightens my life, and you are the moon that gives me peace. My son, you make me smile and feel like the luckiest mother ever. I love you and I wish you a merry birthday and lots of love and laughter!
43. I know that your world revolves around you, but I would like to thank God for blessing me with a son like you! I love you so much my son, and if time allows, I will tell you all about it. Happy fifth birthday!
44. My lovely son, you have been a delightful addition to our family. You have been a source of joy and happiness to your dad, mommy, and me. Happy Birthday, I hope that you have many more wonderful years to come!
45. This is for my son. You are growing up way too fast. I hope your days are filled with more joy than sorrow, love than hate, smiles than tears, peace than turmoil. I know you are destined for great things in life. May the Lord guide you in His path. Happy birthday!
46. Narnia, you are the one that makes me smile when I am sad, laugh when I am stressed, and cry when I am happy. You are my world, and you always will be. Happy Birthday, son.
47. My son, you have been a blessing to us from the moment you entered our lives. I will always cherish the memories we have shared. Today is a day to celebrate your life, and the time we have shared. I wish nothing but happiness for you, and success in all that you seek to do.
48. Neil! You are getting handsome and growing at a very fast rate. I just want to wish you the happiest birthday and the best of luck! I will continue to pray for your good health and that you may be able to complete all your projects in class and at home. Love you and happy birthday again, my son!
49. Son, you have come so far in these 5 years. You have taken control of your life and a major chunk of it. What a great achievement! I know this world will be a much better place with you around, strengthening the weak and teaching people how to live justly. All I can say is that you have been a blessing to me, from the day I knew you were going to be born.
50. I was just thinking today about all the wonderful moments I’ve always shared with you.
51. You are my pride and joy. Thank you for bringing joy to my otherwise dull life. I only want the best for you, for you to realize your potential in whatever God has in store for you. Please don’t stress yourself with the tiny things in life because they are insignificant in the larger scheme of things. Everything will fall in place in the end. Happy 5th birthday to my son!
52. There is no doubt that there is no one like our son. He is creative, intelligent and most of all, creative intelligence. It has been 5 years now since you started living with us. We are delighted to see you grow into the little human that you are now. You are full of life and light that I am sure will touch people’s hearts for a very long time to come. Happy birthday my son.
53. Happy 5th Birthday, son! You have grown so much since last year.
54. My son, today you are 5 years old! God has blessed me in so many ways. I thank him for blessing me with a wonderful child like you and making you who you are today. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and success!
55. You are 5 years old already! Time is flying. We all wish you a lovely day with presents and treats. We all love you very much!
56. You must be proud of the wonderful man you have become. I hope you know that you’re lucky to have a mother like me. I love you son, happy birthday!
57. Happy Birthday, sweetheart. I love you, and you’re the best son in the world. I’m so proud of you.
58. This is a very exciting and memorable day! You arrived in my life when I least expected it and I am happy that you did. My son, you have made me proud in every way! All your teachers and friends at school tell me how smart and talented you are; this fills my sails with so much pride, joy, and satisfaction. Thank you for all the laughter and smiles you bring to my soul each day. The shop gives me so much happiness knowing that I’ve given it to you.
59. Son, we had some ups and downs but we were always there for each other. Last year you tried to understand why I was away and why I couldn’t spend time with you the way I used to. Trust me, sweetheart, nothing was working out in my life, not even your birthday. But this year I’m ready to take care of you the way your father never could.
60. Today is my son’s 5th birthday. Is this the best job I could ever ask for? For sure! Recently, Jesus came into our lives and set us free. I fought with what to fill my son with, but God graciously worked everything out great. Lately, I am still amazed at how far my son has gotten in life. He is knowledgeable, disciplined, and talented at so many things even at the age of 5. Hallelujah! Through all the trials and trib
Happy 5th Birthday to My Son Message
61. Happy 5th birthday to our little man. We love you so much!
62. Today is our son’s 5th birthday and we couldn’t love him more. The joy and energy he brings us every day mean the world to us, and we can’t wait to see your next adventure.
63. It’s your 5th birthday and I’m trying to find the words to say how much you mean to me.
64. Happy 5th birthday, dumpling! Five years ago, I met “The One.” I’ve been on cloud nine ever since. ❤️
65. Today your little boy becomes a man. And as he starts his 2nd year of life, I hope you celebrate the milestone with a party that is as big as his heart.
66. What better way to celebrate his birthday than with a picture of him hugging me after he was born?
67. Happiest. Birthday. Ever.
68. It’s your turn to step into the spotlight today, young man! Although you were an unexpected (and at times challenging!) addition to our family, you’re now our world. We love you more than words can ever say.
69. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true.
70. It’s your birthday. Make sure you get the biggest, most extreme present ever!
71. Have a ball this weekend, from the little kid-at-heart at your house to the big kids on the playground.
72. Year one was crazy. I still remember the day you were born like it was yesterday because it was!
73. Life is like a box of chocolates…you never know what you’re gonna get.
74. Turning sixteen is a big stage, so it’s only right you live it up. We’re gonna party like it’s 16 ’cause you’re turning Sixteen 16! #happybirth
75. Happy 5th birthday to my son. I hope that your day is filled with love, joy, and all of your favorite things! #birthday #5yearsold
76. Happy 5th Birthday to my beautiful little man. I’ve loved watching you these past years and am looking forward to creating even more great memories ahead.
77. Do you want to organize birthday celebrations or other events? Here are 5th birthday poems for children, along with topics and themes.
78. Blessed 5th birthday to my little man I love you with all my heart and am so proud of the little man you’ve become and can’t wait to see what amazing adventures we will go
79. Happy 5th birthday! Today will be epic… Let’s go swimming, let’s have a party, let’s have friends over, and much more!
80. Today you are 5! A big half-decade, but still tiny in my eyes. We’ve had some sweet times, some tough times too. But I love you so much more than the air I breathe. Happy Birthday my little angel,
81. I love you so much. You are the best thing to ever happen to me.. your smile lights up my world & when you call me “mommy”, there is nothing in the entire world that makes me happier. I
82. I still think of you here and there just a few moments a day But I’m reminded of your smile every time I watch the stars from my old fort in the backyard.
83. Did you know I love you this much? That’s how much I love you today.
84. 5 years old today! I know there are only 18 months between us, but you are growing up so much faster than me #envy
85. A child shares his thoughts on how he’s happy growing up
86. These peanut butter brownies are sure to impress, as all of the Dads’ Day desserts should. – Dads’ Day
87. Steal away and spend some intimate time with your child on their birthday ❤️
88. Today is your day… Happy Birthday to you!
89. Here’s to you, my sweet baby boy!
90. Two birthdays, two milestone celebrations.
91. Today, I make the cookies… tomorrow, the world! #lifeafterbaby #5yearsstrong
92. What began as a few guys collecting goods for the street, has grown into an international non-profit committed to inspiring and supporting conscious capitalism. The premise is simple: play hard, work hard, give back.
93. Saying Happy 5th Birthday to my son, with a book of poems. Happy Book Day @VisitScotland!
94. Happy 5th Birthday to my son! Five years ago today, I held you in my arms for the first time—it’s been a wild ride ever since. Here’s to many more adventures, laughs, and tantrums from you, buddy
95. Thank you for making our family one of the best things that have ever happened to me. Happy 5th birthday to my son. #5thbirthday #son #happybirthday
96. Happy 5th birthday to my son, Luke. I love you!
97. Happy 5th Birthday, my dear boy! You make my world complete. Happy sweet 5th birthday to my talented sweetheart…’
98. Here’s the view down the street from our house, where we’re celebrating the 5th birthday of my son! #disney #diwali ##5thbirthday
99. Happy 5th Birthday little man! You light up our lives every day. Can’t wait to see how you grow your personality over the next 5 years 🙂
100. It’s his birthday today. Wish I could celebrate with you my boy—but it’s okay. Your mom is wrapping up some special gifts for you, one of which you’ll be opening on your 5th birthday!
101. Happy Birthday to our main man. Here’s to 5 more wonderful years of dressing up as ninjas and passing out candy to kids earlier than the law allows. Happy 5th birthday little guy—we love you! #thejordanyears
102. This guy is 5 years old! Happy Birthday, sweet potato.